Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Some Changes here at Clove's Corner...

Hey y'all!  Not that I've posted in months, or anything, but I am about to make a big change that I want you to be aware of.  I am going to change the privacy settings on this blog so that it will no longer be available to the public.  Pretty sure I know, or "know" all of you who read this, so if you want to continue receiving my posts, I think I have to "approve" you, or something.  (I don't know because I haven't done it yet!)  So anyway...we'll find out!  I'll wait until this post has been sent to the e-mail subscribers before changing the settings.  Just want you to be aware!

In the meantime, we are doing well in these here parts.  I am busy, homeschooling, diving into photography and considering opening a business (this is related to the coming change).  I am ready to welcome spring and am already planning lots of outdoor adventures.  

Hazel is a defiant and adorable 4, Juniper is a wonderful, wild 6 and about to lose a front tooth!

I have been doing a "365" photography project which I post on Instagram, and I love it.  Lots of growth happening there.

I am, in general, busy tying up loose ends of my life as my children wean out of toddlerhood and become full-fledged (and super fun) kids!  We look forward to more travel, more adventures, more real and thoughtful conversations to share with our kids about our amazing world.  And I look forward to sharing more of our journey with you!

Cheers and thanks for reading!  Leaving you with some photos from today's "adventure hike".  Sorry about the quality...still haven't figured out why google blogger's image quality is so low....






 

5 comments:

  1. I'm still here! I'd like to be added when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of your "know" you people and would love to keep reading what you want to share. I've been LOVING your instagram feed. You're really honing in on your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id like to keep reading and follow your lovely life xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

What say you? I want to hear it!