Sunday, May 3, 2015

just a glimpse

So...most of you know we spent a couple of glorious weeks in Maui; our first (real? true? expensive?) family vacation.  A vacation without any real purpose other than to just be.  I've been s l o w l y sifting through photos.  Tonight I came across this candid moment, in a botanical garden, in a little thatched shelter, in a rattan chair.  (I do believe we were pretending to be Jungle King, Queen and Princesses.)

A little Hawaiian love on the blog tonight:

4 comments:

  1. who doesn't love some Hawaiian goodness! Thatched roofs and botanical gardens would make me mushy and snuggly too. Hope it is an amazing break for you all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is off the hook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fantastic, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

What say you? I want to hear it!